Saturday, June 14, 2008

Detox...







So I survived the end of the year...many tears later but that's ok! It all felt a little surreal to think about how soon I leave and how I quickly the last 5 years has gone. How quickly people feel like family and how hard it is going to be to say the last good bye before getting on a plane. Anyway, the packing has begun (it was easier then cleaning up my classroom) and now I have a few days to just hang out and be quiet before summer school starts! It seems like I have all these appointments though - gotta get stuff done! Thankfully I'll have the house to my self because my roommate is going backpacking with her sister...nice and peaceful...I know I'll be bored by Wednesday :) But that's ok! Anyway, adding some last day of school pictures of my children cleaning their desks with shaving cream - FUN! and my adorable nieces playing in the laundry basket. I'm also making a list of things I haven't yet done in LA that I want to do...

1. Go to the Museum of Tolerance
2. Go to Santa Monica pier
so it's not much of a list yet...any suggestions?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

yes, a few suggestions.... Greystone Mansion and Olvera Street (don't know if you've been here)

Aimee said...

You've NEVER been to the Santa Monica Pier???? Who are you? ;-)

Background