Monday, June 23, 2008

Funny...

So I bought my first day of school outfit - yes it's early, but when the outfit strikes...you gotta buy it! Yes, I'm the biggest nerd on the planet...but I'm VERY into the first day of school and the outfit says a lot about the year, so it has to be good. Last year's outfit wasn't so good and the year wasn't so good - it's my little superstition :) I've liked my other outfits and my other years have been lovely! Anyway, so that's exciting - don't worry, there will be the traditional first day of school picture, but the outfit is top secret for now. I also got my eyes checked - good vision (not perfect) but was told I don't need glasses! This is a big relief after my coke bottom days of childhood...gotta love outgrowing your eye problem. I met some guy that's traveling with a rock band to Japan for 3 months and he told me some cities I should go see and I just laughed nervously - he gave me his email and told me to look him up...I think that was a pick up line (it's been awhile) and the whole thing was WAY to random for me...this might be why I don't meet new people. Oh well...today on the other hand was Dim Sum day...a couple of the school families took me out and I ate yet another meal entirely with chopsticks (I think that makes 4, I'm on a roll!). The food was different, but I liked most of it and the company was good...goodness, yet another occasion I forgot my camera - need to stop doing that. I think part of it makes it more good-byeish if I take pictures - the whole I won't be seeing you so I need pictures thing is just hard. I also got lots of packing advice and tips about the vending machines for food over there ???? I'm not so sure about those, but I guess I'll see soon enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I toyally agree with you on the first day of school outfit. : ) I need to start looking for mine : )

Love,
Sara

Background