Monday, July 21, 2008

All American BBQ

So our going away party was an all American BBQ - hot dogs, hamburgers, fruit, veggies, salsa, chile con queso, chips (this is CA after all!) the works - We had a great turn out - some of my favorite people :) We had games, food, fun, bouncing, all good things, and very few tears - trying to hold it together!! So thanks to those of you who could come - enough writing - pictures!



Games are a good alternative to crying :)





The Yamada's!


Adrienne and I with our flag cake (chocolate with strawberry filling!)

The five under 30 (which turned into 30 and under, but is really just Adrienne and I with the under 35 crowd!)


My Cheryl...strange to be going so far after so long :(


So Adrienne does what I like to call the snuffy face to kids...especially Ellie who likes to do it back and we've gotten Ellie on camera so this is me getting her to take a picture with snuffy face...attractive isn't it?


A Karen sandwich with Lindy and I in the middle!


Middle Sis and I...out of the mouths of babes....


Big Sis, Little Sis, and Middle Sis...we should have stood in order!



Ahhh, they're cute!


Tash and I NOT taking a big cheesy grin picture - I had to ask before we took it or else I would have looked like a dork and she would have been all cute...PROBLEM!

Phil and Jenny - her cute baby belly finally popped out!

Tash with Eri and Midori


Karen with Noah - he got passed around a lot!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You sure do give away A LOT of my secrets!!! :)

Adrienne said...

that can be discussed at a later time!

Background