Friday, July 25, 2008

Moving day...

Well, my stuff is officially on it's way to Atascadero and I have no more keys to SGCS - crazy how surreal it all feels. Cheryl, the girls and I are driving to Atascadero tomorrow - seeing the family and some friends, should be fun! I feel like I can relax now that all the hard work is done...you know hiring those movers was such work! No, really, packing and moving is so stressful...picking out what goes to Japan is causing an ulcer ;) I had to pack away so many things that I like and "need". Aimee keeps telling me I'm going to laugh at myself when I look at all the stuff I brought and go what was I thinking??? We'll see - if she's right I give full permission for her to post I told you so! Anyway, off to bed, must be well rested for my drive!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Not necessarily, laugh at all you brought, but you will learn to "need" a lot less. Then you come back and think why did I need ALL this stuff (that is packed away) because you will have essentially lived out of a suitcase for a year. However, its very easy to need all that again very quickly!

Background