Monday, October 13, 2008

Thankful for....

A good weekend - feeling happy and relaxed right now... :) Friday was a mini adventure to Sauce (yummy BBQ) an attempt at Western World for line dancing - total bust, gonna have to wait till I get home for some line dancing! Saturday included some browsing, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2!!!! I was just a tad excited to see that one finally. Adrienne and I missed it by just a couple of days but we got our fix and it even included movie popcorn and rootbeer - not much more a girl could ask for! Then the day continued with bowling with Izzie, Carolyn, and Lori - I borrowed some styling socks (see Adrienne's page for me rockin my bee socks!) and we had a ball - I of course lost...3rd place out of 5...beat by a 4 year old - she had bumpers but still...I admit to not being a fantastic bowler, but that might be on the embarassing side! hee hee! Sunday we played hookie from church for the tug of war and today was Skype morning, beach afternoon, grocery shopping, tacos, grading papers, and a movie...good weekend...praying for a good week!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds like a fun one. I dont' know if I want to see the Sisterhood movie, because I really liked the books. I wasn't impressed with the first one...

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you had a good weekend, you deserved it! I hope the week is going well for you. I went to dance class tonight and it was fun, but not the same without you :( Everyone says hello and they miss you! I miss you too! Hugs and kisses!

Background